This month I thought I would offer you a new mindfulness imagery meditation connecting with the stars. You can watch my video below which includes information on my summer cleanse (which begins June 26th) or download the audio.
If you don’t have time to watch my video (it’s about 20 minutes) or are only interested in the meditation then I suggest you download the star meditation audio. Wait until you have time and space to enjoy a period of quiet and take time to settle before you begin the meditation. The whole star meditation lasts about 16 minutes although you may wish to enjoy some reflective practice of enjoy time for journaling after. By the way this is a great meditation to do outside (weather permitting) so collect a blanket and a pillow and head off to your garden or some beautiful outside space if possible!
Star meditation to help
- calm your nervous system through guided imagery
- re balance cortisol levels and other hormones through mindfulness
- enjoy observing the night sky and connecting with lunar energy and a beam of star energy
- encourages a feeling of deep peace and inner calm
- if you listen to it regularly you can develop deeper imagery skills and meditation techniques
- if you are interested in counting your breath of repeating affirmations buy the mala bracelet here
- buy the complete Creation Fertility Toolkit if you are preparing for a baby
Justine Evans ND – hormone alchemist and fertility expert
For private 1-2-1 or zoom group meditation classes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07747 133170
You may also enjoy the additional articles and meditations below
and finally here is a womb breathing meditation!
Justine Evans ND B.Sc Nut. Medicine is a Registered Naturopath, Bodyworker, healer and nutritional therapist. She has completed the BWY Foundation Course as well as studied Well Women Yoga and Womb Yoga Training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli. In tune with mother nature, western medicine, the seasons and Eastern philosophy Justine offers a multi dimensional approach to hormonal health. email email@example.com or call 07747 133170
Disclaimer: This article has been written as personal opinion and guidance only and should not be construed as medical advice. I am not a medical doctor.