Hormone Alchemist and Seasonal Wellbeing Expert at Women's Health Clinic, Twickenham
Justine Evans ND, BSc Nut.Med is a hormone alchemist and season wellbeing expert, offering a multi-dimensional approach to women's health from her clinic in Twickenham. Justine integrates western nutritional science with traditional alchemy and yogic philosophy to provide personalised wellbeing programmes.
To make an appointment with Justine Evans at the Women's Health Clinic Twickenham or online, call 07747 133170 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrating traditional healing with western nutritional science to restore hormonal health
What is Naturopathy in Women's Health?
My Naturopathic approach to women’s health means I consider "the bodymind" – that is your whole being, physically, emotionally and spiritually to find your personalised solution. We consider:
- 21st century stress factors – including work/life balance, lack of laughter, emotional and mental exhaustion, environmental and physical toxins together
- Seasonal health – how this impacts on your health. I include seasonal health programmes alongside my usual nutritional therapy programmes and therapies to integrate this approach
- Metaphysical health – how emotions affect you physically
- The use of orthodox medication and functional evaluation – use of prescriptive medication, analysis of blood tests, stool analysis, hormonal profiles
- Your diet and lifestyle, Your presenting symptoms and past health.
How to work with Justine Evans
I work from my Women's health clinic in Twickenham, home clinic in Stroud, and am also available online. If you're ready to take charge of your health, start by calling or emailing me and we can discuss the best route forward for you.
Day and evening appointments available. Cash, Paypal, bank transfer, cheques with guarantee card, debit and credit cards.All treatments are based on the individual and full consultations are taken. Please bring any medication you may be taking to the consultation and copies of any functional laboratory tests.