Meditations and Visualisations On-line
These visualisations and meditations are suitable for all:
quietening the mind
– easy to follow led visualisation supporting quietening the mind (17 minutes)
Womb Mandala Meditation – connecting with the Divine Feminine and the womb. Very restorative! 17 minutes
Womb breathing meditation – 13 minutes visualisation connecting with the sacral chakra and womb.
Meditation for Women’s pain: 24 minutes visualisation addressing pain in the pelvic basin and sacral chakra. Particularly helpful for endometriosis and monthly pain. I also offer counting the breath during the visualisation.
breathing and grounding visualisation
– 20 minute visualisation which calms, stabilises and grounds you using breathing and visualisation connecting with the Earth and Root chakra . You can use this to prepare yourself for meditation or as a simple meditation.
solar plexus chakra and archangel chamuel
– 27 minute visualisation opening the 12 chakras and connecting with the solar plexus and Archangel Chamuel. The organs liver and gall bladder are associated with the solar plexus. Doreen Virtue explains that Chamuel’s name means “He who sees God”. She tells us that Chamuel enables us to see clearly – he helps us to find things, situations, and people. He’s renowned for helping people find the career best suited to them. So when you wish to feel more centered, calm, and peaceful, call upon Chamuel. He is the archangel of personal and global peace. He’s very kind, loving, and sweet, and he’ll evoke a pleasant feeling of excitement when he works with you. Know that Chamuel sees your true qualities and loves you unconditionally.
clearing the heart chakra meditation
(15 minutes). I suggest you ground yourself before listening to this meditation. The visualisation includes opening your heart by visualising a flower opening, then washing your heart and body from all negativity using a waterfall of bright light. It ends with filling your body with healing using the silvery light of the full moon.
listening to silence
– 21 minute visualisation opening the 12 chakras and connecting with the third brow chakra to find silence.
– just under 15 minutes. A mantra is a grouping of sound vibrations which have an effect on the mental and psychic consciousness. Mantra chanting does not need to have any specific meaning – it is more the sound effect that is important. The chakra seed sounds are:
Lam (Earth and root chakra), Vam (sacral), Ram (solar plexus), Yam (Heart), Ham (Throat), Aum (Third Eye), Ah (Crown), Silence (above). This meditation begins by grounding you followed by mantra. It ends rather abruptly ,due to a technical fault. I suggest you sit in silence after the meditation and continue to come into the present, becoming aware of your breath and physical body before returning to the day!
Om Namah Shivay – Mantra related to Lord Shiva blessing us with a stable family life and children.
Sat Kar Tar Kundalini Mantra.
Kundalini is the energy held in the body, coiled like a serpent at the base of the spine which when awakened opens chakras and clears blockages. This kundalini chant means unconditional love and is heart opening. Repeat 21 times daily sitting in an easy comfortable meditation position. Pronounciation: Sat sounds like “sut”, Kar sounds like “ker” and Tar like “tar”
– led visualisation connecting with the 5th Ray Master – Hilarian. The energy of this ray supports scientific knowledge, clarity and truth. Crystals associated with it are Topaz, Sodalite and Lapis (26 minutes)
Winter Solstice Ritual Winter Solstice Ritual
Full moon ritual Full Moon ritual pdf, Yule log ritual for Winter Solstice and New Year Eve
Abundance New Moon Ritual -New Moon ritual pdf
Please download these free. I hope they help you on your meditation journey.
Exploring Meditation – 2013 edition. Visualisations and reasoning, postures and mudra’s and mantras for development Explore meditation5
E-Courses will be available shortly to deepen your understanding of meditation and introduce a variety of easy to incorporate meditation techniques.