This year I am very excited to share my workshops and events with you. These are different to the seasonal health cleanses.
Fertility Womb/Doula Associate Programme.
As some of you may know my expertise lies in fertility and hormone health. This year I very excited to launch my associate programme.
If you have an interest in reproductive health and Eastern philosophy then this course is for you. With a strong focus on the physical and energetic approach to reproductive health and fertility it is suitable for all CAM practitioners who have an integrative approach to fertility and womb well being.
This course is suitable for Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Reflexologists, Homeopaths, Healers/Reiki Therapists, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Pregnancy/Neonatal/Post birth/Death/Bereavement doula’s, Yoga teachers/therapists, Midwives, ART providers, nurses or anyone who has a desire to support reproductive health issues.
Being a womb doula is an incredibly powerful tool to add to your professional health practice. Whilst I advocate that you continue to work within your own professional discipline the intention of this associate programme and course is to share my 21 years of clinical experience, academic knowledge and spiritual development to help you develop your professional health practice, broaden and deepen your approach and understanding of reproductive health/fertility conditions and provide on- going mentoring, referral networking and business skills. The course is accredited by the CThA.
If you would like more information including finding locations where I am running the course, investment costs and more about becoming an associate please email me email@example.com
- Womb Ecology/The Cycle of Life. The Cycle of Life – Modern fertility concerns – age, polycystic ovaries, sperm health, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, recurrent miscarriage, blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained, womb shapes and sizes, immunity, IVF/ART (assisted reproductive techniques) and assisted conception/donors etc. Natural fertility. Western options available and integrating them with CAM.
- Nourishing the womb – role of diet and importance of preparing for pregnancy. Essential nutrients, organic foods, 5-2 rainbow diet, eating the seasons, TTW diet, post assisted conception failure. Essential fats and seed cycling. Importance of prolactin, vitamin D, cortisol/ stress. Methylation and how it influence the liver and hormone balance. Supplementation. Vegan and vegetarian fertility options.
- Plant medicine for fertility – Understand the 7 main hormone balancing aromatherapy essential oils. Modern homeopathy – Spagyric remedies for womb/fertility health. Appreciate and learn about the emotional/spiritual and physical attributes of essential oils/remedies, plant personalities etc). How to use and when (tincture and transdermal)
- Naturopathy for fertility – vagisteams/castor oil packs/ginger packs/Epsom salt baths/Acupressure points and protocols. When suitable and why? How to use alongside assisted conception procedures.
- Moonology The phases of the moon. How it influences bleeds, conception, death and (re) birth. The Wheel of the Year – seasonal health & how this influences Menstrual Cycles and womb ecology – Understanding the conceptual window & the role of the hormones and mucus during the menstrual cycle to guide and empower clients.
- Traditional philosophy and meditation The theory of re-incarnation, soul arrival during a pregnancy, traditional forms of “calling your baby” including meditation . How to use/teach meditation and incorporate into your clients protocols and complementary practice
- Goddess energy – (theory and practical ) Goddess Theology/Mythology. Thealogy for me is studying women-honouring deities and archetypes, and practicing rituals & daily living that cultivate deeper experiential understandings of the Goddess and of Life. What exactly is Shakti ? Maiden, Mother, Crone. Understanding the CF goddesses and their associated kundalini chants. Background of strengths and energy of Lord Shiva, Shakti, Durga, Mother Mary, Tauret, Mother Earth/Gaia, Lakshmi, Triple Goddess – Brighid,
- Crystals (theory and practical) (rose quartz, moonstone, carnelian, silver, shiva lingams, mookaite). Their influence on fertility and emotional wellbeing. How to use and when. Practical – making crystal tinctures and cleansing sprays. Why, how and when they are appropriate.
- Client Care and Fertility
o Advising clients on what to expect during & after a treatment. Consultation & Case Taking. Personal record keeping/reflective practice and undergoing research within your practice
- The importance of reflective practice and journalling
- Practical – working on each other
- Associate Programme: Being a Justine Evans/Creation Fertility Associate. What it means and how you will be supported including networking & mentoring support. How to integrate products and sales within your complementary health practice. Downloadable meditations, fertility diets and handouts for your clients. Referrals. Practitioner discount scheme. Member of closed facebook group. On going training and CPD’s. Opportunities for group meet-ups and marketing support at live events.
Workshops and events 2019 – a series of natural medicine women’s online workshops
Join me on the last Tuesday evening of each month @ 7.30pm for a FREE LIVE VIDEO WOMEN’S CIRCLE and NATURAL MEDICINE WORKSHOP on facebook
Each month I will be hosting an hour of women’s connection and sharing my knowledge to support living with the seasons, regaining hormone balance and connecting with traditional medicine and natural remedies. This women’s circle is FREE. The circle is divided into 2 parts – initially we will focus on self healing and naturopathy and complete the circle with a led meditation/visualisation or “reading” of some format. What is a women’s circle via social media? A women’s circle is a safe and sacred space for women to come together. Women throughout history have gathered in circles to empower each other and share wisdom. My circle offers advice and provides a place to turn up your positive vibration.
Holistic Fayres and Events 2019
The Holistic Centre Wellness Day @ G-Live, Guildford . Saturday March 30th 2019 10 am -4pm
Come along to Surrey’s biggest and brightest health and well-being event. I shall be exhibiting and selling Creation Fertility products including castor oil packs, Shakti rituals, Creation Essence, Birthing Kits and Fertility Toolkit. I WILL ALSO BE OFFERING AN AMAZING COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE HORMONE MOT . Find out about the diverse range of holistic therapies and products available on your doorstep, with samples, treatments, seminars and workshops. Book your tickets in advance at www.wellnessday.co.uk
Awaken the Goddess Festival – Saturday 27th July 2018 Haverstock Hill London NW3
This is one of my favourite festivals and I am very excited to be part of it. I will also be selling my beautiful products PLUS offering an AMAZING FREE DRAW to win a free Hormone/fertility MOT. Please come along to the Awaken the Goddess Festival and immerse yourself in a day of exploration, healing and feminine grace. You will learn how to harness your female energies to create the life you were born to live. Delve into subjects such as the divine feminine, creativity, shamanism, energy healing, holistic health, spirituality and sexuality.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call me on 07747 133170
Justine Evans ND is an experienced Hormone Alchemist. Connecting life with natural cycles and seasons, she blends Western science with traditional healing methods and esoteric alchemy. Justine runs a private Women’s Natural Health and Fertility Clinic in Richmond Borough, Surrey. For more information on Justine please look at her websites: www.justineevans.co.uk and www.creationfertility.com
MuMu Mumma and Baby Yoga with Reflexology, Sunday 7th February 2016. 2pm – 4pm. £25.00, @ Bullen Hall, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey.
Muriel Mueller from MuMuYoga and Creation Fertility are collaborating to offer a wonderful Sunday afternoon workshop. During the 2 hours Muriel Mueller will be guiding you through a delicious gentle yoga whilst Justine Evans of Creation Fertility will be demonstrating Baby Reflexology techniques. So we invite you to bring your baby and go with the Yoga Flow! This workshop is suitable for all parents and babies (newborn to 6 months ish) Justine aims to cover #sore tummies, #weaning #colic, #wind, #teething, #sleepingbaby Only £25.00. Pre payment is required to attend so please call me on 07747 133170 if you are wishing to attend! You will need to bring your baby, and a towel. Yoga mats are already there! A Spagyric Baby Cream will be available to use.
Email email@example.com to reserve your place or call Justine Evans
on 07747 133170
Workshops and Meditation Courses must be pre-booked and paid in full. Please contact me on 07747 133170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information