This year I am very excited to share my workshops and events with you. These are different to the seasonal health cleanses.
Womb Doula Associate.
As some of you may know my expertise lies in fertility and hormone health. This year I very excited to invite you to become a WOMB doula associate with me.
If you have an interest in reproductive health and Eastern philosophy then this course is for you. With a strong focus on the physical and energetic approach to reproductive health and fertility it is suitable for all CAM practitioners who have an integrative approach to fertility and womb well being.
This course is suitable for Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Reflexologists, Homeopaths, Healers/Reiki Therapists, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Pregnancy/Neonatal/Spiritual midwives/Bereavement doula’s/Pregnancy doula’s, Yoga teachers/therapists, Midwives, ART providers, nurses or anyone who has a desire to support reproductive health issues.
What is a womb doula? My definition of “womb doula” means a kind person who gives support, help, and advice to women throughout their fertility journey. This may specifically relate to fertility health and conception but can also include puberty, menstruation; any uterine/womb health imbalance and covers all hormonal health disorders, pre-natal/birth/post natal support and throughout the peri- menopausal years.
I honestly believe that my womb doula associate programme will be an asset to you. It is an incredibly powerful tool to add to your professional health practice. Whilst you continue to work within your own professional discipline the intention of my womb doula associate programme is to share my 21 years of clinical experience, academic knowledge and spiritual development with you. My womb doula associate programme has been written to help you develop your professional health practice, broaden and deepen your understanding of reproductive health/fertility conditions and provides on- going mentoring, referrals; networking and business skills. Please note. You will need to complete 1 or both of the modules below in addition to the business skills module to become an womb doula associate.
If you would like more information about becoming a womb doula associate with me please email me telling me a little about yourself and your skills @ email@example.com or read more below
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WORKSHOPS ARE INTERACTIVE AND ARE EXPERIENTIAL. WEAR LOOSE COMFORTABLE CLOTHES. HANDOUTS plus a CREATION FERTILITY TOOLKIT ARE INCLUDED BUT PLEASE BRING A PEN AND PAPER WITH YOU!
Earth Mother Module – May 17th and 18th 2019. June 14th and 15th 2019. Effraspace, 21 Effra Parade, London, SW2 1PX London. Buy it here
- Womb Ecology/The Cycle of Life. Modern fertility concerns – age, polycystic ovaries, sperm health, endometriosis, uterine fibroids or cysts, recurrent miscarriage, blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained fertility, womb shapes and sizes, immunity, IVF/ART (assisted reproductive techniques) and assisted conception/donors etc. Natural fertility. Western options available and integrating them with CAM.
- Nourishing the womb – role of diet and importance of preparing for pregnancy. Essential nutrients, organic foods, 5-2 rainbow diet, eating the seasons, TTW diet, post assisted conception failure. Essential fats and seed cycling. Importance of prolactin, vitamin D, cortisol/ stress. Methylation and how it influence the liver and hormone balance. Supplementation. Vegan and vegetarian fertility options.
- Plant medicine for fertility – Understand the 7 main hormone balancing aromatherapy essential oils. Modern homeopathy,energy remedies and herbals- Spagyric remedies for womb/fertility health. Appreciate and learn about the emotional/spiritual and physical attributes of essential oils/remedies, plant personalities etc). How to use and when (tincture and transdermal)
- Naturopathy for fertility – vagisteams/castor oil packs/ginger packs/Epsom salt baths/Acupressure points and protocols. When suitable and why? How to use alongside assisted conception procedures.
- Home study – reflective practice and journaling
Cosmic Mother Module – February 23rd and 24th , March 16th and 17th 2019. Seale Natural health centre, Manor Farm Craft Centre, Wood Lane, Seale, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1HR. Buy it here
- Moonology The phases of the moon. How it influences bleeds, conception, death and (re) birth. The Wheel of the Year – seasonal health & its influence on menstrual cycles and womb ecology – Understanding the conceptual window & the role of hormones; mucus etc plus options to enable tracking. Both traditional and modern.
- Traditional philosophy and meditation The theory of re-incarnation, soul arrival during a pregnancy, traditional forms of “calling your baby” including meditation . How to incorporate visualisation and meditation into your daily practice and natural health practice
- Spiritual Midwifery – The Goddesses. What is spiritual midwifery? Who are the Goddesses? I introduce you to the women-honouring deities and archetypes who I am connected with. I introduce rituals & living that cultivates some understanding of this vast subject. What exactly is Shakti and the triple aspects of Maiden, Mother, Crone? We explore the Goddesses; their kundalini chants, strengths and energy and how to call them in. Over the course we connect with Lord Shiva, Lakshmi, Durga, The Divine Mother Mary, the Egyptian midwife Tauret; the Earth Mother herself – Gaia, and the Celtic Triple Goddess – Brighid.
- Crystals (rose quartz, moonstone, carnelian, silver, shiva lingams, mookaite). Their influence on fertility; their connection with the Goddesses and emotional well being. How the moon influences crystals and when you can use crystals. Practical – programming and cleansing crystals, how to make crystal tinctures and cleansing sprays. Why, how and when they are appropriate.
- Home study – meditation/creative project/reflective practice/journaling
All therapists and practitioner are required to complete the Business Skills Module to become an Womb doula associate.
This Module fees are included within the Cosmic Mother and Earth Mother modules for 2019.
- Womb doula associate – the nitty gritty. How it works and what’s in it for you. This on-line module and webinar discusses how becoming a womb doula associate works for you. How I help you. How to develop your practice integrating this approach and these products whilst maintaining your own style and individualism. I include what’s on offer to support your practice – Downloadable meditations, fertility diets and other handouts for your clients. How to receive referrals. How to support on-going clinical research in this field, my marketing approach and your practitioner discount scheme. Become a member of a closed facebook group for additional community and support. On going annual costs, webinars, courses and CPD’s. Opportunities for group meet-ups and marketing at live events.
- Home study: You will be asked to complete case studies and reflective practice.
Workshops and events 2019 – a series of natural medicine women’s online workshops
Join me on the last Tuesday evening of each month @ 7.30pm for a FREE LIVE VIDEO WOMEN’S CIRCLE and NATURAL MEDICINE WORKSHOP on facebook
Each month I will be hosting an hour of women’s connection and sharing my knowledge to support living with the seasons, regaining hormone balance and connecting with traditional medicine and natural remedies. This women’s circle is FREE. The circle is divided into 2 parts – initially we will focus on self healing and naturopathy and complete the circle with a led meditation/visualisation or “reading” of some format. What is a women’s circle via social media? A women’s circle is a safe and sacred space for women to come together. Women throughout history have gathered in circles to empower each other and share wisdom. My circle offers advice and provides a place to turn up your positive vibration.
Holistic Fayres and Events 2019
The Holistic Centre Wellness Day @ G-Live, Guildford . Saturday March 30th 2019 10 am -4pm
Come along to Surrey’s biggest and brightest health and well-being event. I shall be exhibiting and selling Creation Fertility products including castor oil packs, Shakti rituals, Creation Essence, Birthing Kits and Fertility Toolkit. I WILL ALSO BE OFFERING AN AMAZING COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE HORMONE MOT . Find out about the diverse range of holistic therapies and products available on your doorstep, with samples, treatments, seminars and workshops. Book your tickets in advance at www.wellnessday.co.uk
Awaken the Goddess Festival – Saturday 27th July 2018 Haverstock Hill London NW3
This is one of my favourite festivals and I am very excited to be part of it. I will also be selling my beautiful products PLUS offering an AMAZING FREE DRAW to win a free Hormone/fertility MOT. Please come along to the Awaken the Goddess Festival and immerse yourself in a day of exploration, healing and feminine grace. You will learn how to harness your female energies to create the life you were born to live. Delve into subjects such as the divine feminine, creativity, shamanism, energy healing, holistic health, spirituality and sexuality.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call me on 07747 133170
Justine Evans ND is an experienced Hormone Alchemist. Connecting life with natural cycles and seasons, she blends Western science with traditional healing methods and esoteric alchemy. Justine runs a private Women’s Natural Health and Fertility Clinic in Richmond Borough, Surrey. For more information on Justine please look at her websites: www.justineevans.co.uk and www.creationfertility.com
MuMu Mumma and Baby Yoga with Reflexology, Sunday 7th February 2016. 2pm – 4pm. £25.00, @ Bullen Hall, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey.
Muriel Mueller from MuMuYoga and Creation Fertility are collaborating to offer a wonderful Sunday afternoon workshop. During the 2 hours Muriel Mueller will be guiding you through a delicious gentle yoga whilst Justine Evans of Creation Fertility will be demonstrating Baby Reflexology techniques. So we invite you to bring your baby and go with the Yoga Flow! This workshop is suitable for all parents and babies (newborn to 6 months ish) Justine aims to cover #sore tummies, #weaning #colic, #wind, #teething, #sleepingbaby Only £25.00. Pre payment is required to attend so please call me on 07747 133170 if you are wishing to attend! You will need to bring your baby, and a towel. Yoga mats are already there! A Spagyric Baby Cream will be available to use.
Email email@example.com to reserve your place or call Justine Evans
on 07747 133170
Workshops and Meditation Courses must be pre-booked and paid in full. Please contact me on 07747 133170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information