Are you ready to reboot your hormones with my Spring liver cleanse? We begin March 14th for 14 days.
The Spring equinox brings a natural time to begin a cleanse and bring the spring back into your step!
- re-connect with nature - the Spring equinox brings a natural intensity to cleansing. We use fresh seasonal produce with mindful practices connecting with nature
- re-gain hormone balance - prepare for pregnancy or assisted conception, recover from miscarriage and re-balance ovulation and PCOS symptoms or
- encourages weight loss - particularly around the middle
- regulate cyclic/menstrual irregularities
- supports liver related symptoms such as skin acne, rosacea, dry skin, scalp disorders/dandruff etc
- reduce peri-menopause symptoms including fatigue, anxiety, sleep disturbances, hot flushes etc
- *(sorry not suitable if you are pregnant or lactating)
- only £50
- March 14th 2022 - 14 days
If you already follow me you know I am an integrative nutritional therapist who follows the Wheel of the Year; considering hormone balance with cycles and seasons. This spring liver cleanse connects with Chinese medicine and the natural rhythm of nature.
- zoom groups - there will be 7 in total over the 14 days
- the option of adding an additional equinox herbal liver support remedy (additional cost)
- Delicious seasonal healthy recipes plus a shopping list
- full guidance and support from me - a qualified nutritional therapist and naturopath which includes mindful meditations and additional naturopathic recommendations discussed during the zoom groups
- a dietary programme based on 5: 2 dietary philosophy
- A short questionnaire will need to be completed if you have not worked with me before to ensure you are suitable to cleanse.
By the way - it's only £50
"Thanks so much for everything you've done for us throughout the winter cleanse. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I've done cleanses before but never a bowel cleanse particularly so it felt quite different." CL, 2021
You may also be interested to find out more about me and the way I work:
Justine Evans ND, Hormone Alchemist and Fertility Expert. BSc Nut.Med – Registered Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist, Fertility expert, Hormone alchemist and founder of Creation Fertility. A multi-dimensional approach to health, blending western nutritional science with traditional alchemy and yogic philosophy.