Are you ready to reboot your hormones with my Spring liver cleanse? We begin April 5th for 14 days.
- re-connect with nature - the moon and Spring equinox bring a natural intensity to cleansing. This year our Easter holidays follow shortly after the equinox so we begin the cleanse shortly after Bank Holiday Monday. Spring foods are full of digestive enzymes, bitters and nutrients to support liver health. My cleanse includes using natural proteins and fresh seasonal produce for your wellbeing.
- re-gain hormone balance - this cleanse is great if you are preparing for pregnancy, assisted conception or recovering post miscarriage. It helps re-balance ovulation; reduce PCOS symptoms and fabulous to support those peri-menopause symptoms.
- the Spring liver cleanse encourages weight loss - particularly around the middle
- helps regulate cyclic/menstrual irregularities
- supports liver related health symptoms including acne, rosacea, dry skin, scalp disorders/dandruff, hot flushes, a slow metabolism, lack of stomach enzymes, a fatty liver, eczema, digestive bloating; gall bladder pain or discomfort, hemorrhoids plus much more
- this cleanse helps reduce peri-menopause symptoms including fatigue, anxiety, sleep disturbances, hot flushes, low libido etc
- *(sorry not suitable if you are pregnant or lactating)
- includes: Health screening - yes, you read it correctly - I include a hormone and emotional profile too!
If you already follow me you know I integrate nutritional therapy with the Wheel of the Year; and consider our internal and external cycles and seasons.
- A wisewoman box delivered to your door with natural remedies, a personal affirmation and more to support your cleanse.
- Asyra health screening – I include a hormone and emotional stress profile via hair analysis. Did you know this is worth £150 on it's own?
- zoom groups - there will be 6 meet ups over 14 days. Recordings are available for those of you who can't make the live sessions
- I include delicious seasonal healthy recipes plus a shopping list
- guidance and support from me - a qualified nutritional therapist and registered naturopath
- Mindful exercises & meditations
- additional naturopathic recommendations discussed during zoom meet ups
- The option of intermittent fasting
- A short questionnaire will need to be completed if you have not worked with me.
I really enjoyed this one, and have carried on until today. I feel so much better mentally, and my cough and lurgi that I've had almost since the previous cleanse has gone. I actually have some energy now. Thank you, and I'm looking forward to the next one. LO,Jan 2023
"Thanks so much for everything you've done for us throughout the winter cleanse. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I've done cleanses before but never a bowel cleanse particularly so it felt quite different." CL, 2021
You may also be interested to find out more about me and the way I work:
Justine Evans ND, Hormone Alchemist and Seasonal Wellbeing Expert. BSc Nut.Med – Registered Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist, Hormone alchemist and founder of Creation Fertility and Wisewoman. A multi-dimensional approach to health, blending western nutritional science with traditional wisdom, alchemy and yogic philosophy.