8 Steps to writing a New Moon Abundance Cheque:
This month’s New Moon is Tuesday 6th August. The abundance cheque should be written within 24 hours after the Moon.
1.) Begin with Intention. I recommend you begin this ritual by sitting in a quiet place and focusing on yourself. You may find this easier by writing a “gratitude” letter to yourself reminding yourself about all the positive aspects of yourself – your joyfulness, your smile, kindness to others, etc. Once you have connected with yourself then think of something that you would like an abundance of. It does not have to be connected to finance, it could be meeting new friends or lovers, connecting with your soul mate, finding a new career and funding for it, conceiving a baby, overcoming an illness, trusting in the future etc. Identify something because this is what the abundance cheques are all about! Once you have identified your need then write the cheque.
2.) Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a cheque from your cheque book. Where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
3.) The Date: I tend to include the date but it is up to you – many consider a date is not necessary or put the proposed date of the “incoming abundance”. Do what feels right for you.
4) In the little box where you would fill in an amount write “Paid in Full.”, do the same on the line underneath your name
5) Sign the cheque: “The Law of Abundance”
6) Turn the cheque over and write with intention, “Thank you, thank you, thank you”
7) If you have identified something very specific you can also write the amount or requirement here or sign your name to the back of the cheque taking “ownership” of it.
8) I place the cheque in the furthest West corner of my house underneath a citrine crystal but others people just leave the cheque in a safe place and forget about it!
The Universe takes it from here so all you need to do is trust that everything unfolds in the right time.
Please remember that it is important to burn or tear the cheque up at the next New Moon – or before if the abundance has already manifested itself, and please remember to be thankful for it! Ensure you have done this before writing a new abundance cheque. Dates for the New Moon are usually shown in your diary but “google” them – they are easily found. I have offered a website below to help you.
Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time I think you will be doing them routinely. It really helps you focus on your needs and trust Universal Consciousness and Manifestation.
You will find many differing formats for the abundance cheques – here are some further books and URL’s to help you.
Books: Ask and It is Given – Esther and Jerry Hicks and The Law of Attraction – Esther and Jerry Hicks
The Secret – Rhonda Byrne and The Power – Rhonda Byrne