Justine Evans ND Hormone Alchemist and Fertility Expert
Justine Evans ND, BSc Nut.Med. Based on the London/Surrey/Twickenham borders Justine is a fertility expert, hormone alchemist and the founder of Creation Fertility. Offering a multi-dimensional approach to health, Justine integrates western nutritional science with traditional alchemy and yogic philosophy to provide personalised wellbeing programmes.
So what is Naturopathic wellbeing? To me it describes a personalised and individual approach to health and wellbeing. I integrate Western nutritional science with traditional healing methods to restore hormonal health and wellbeing.
Mobile: 07747 133170
Twitter: twitter@createfertility, Instagram@hormonealchemy
Latest News & Articles
Justine Evans ND, B.Sc N Med, Hormone Alchemist:
- Hormone Alchemist and Nutritional Therapist 1997
- Registered Naturopath (ND) (2013) with a BSc. in Nutritional Medicine (2009)
- Bio-resonance health screening (Asyra)
- Functional laboratory and genomic testing
- Considers outside stress factors which may be impacting on your health
Hormone Health and Fertility Expert. All hormone influenced health issues including polyps, cysts, endometriosis, PCOS, menstruation irregularities, (in)fertility, pregnancy health, menopause imbalances, thyroid and other endocrine or stress related illnesses
- Hormone Alchemist, Fertility Expert and Nutrition Coach
- Author – Create Health and Exploring Meditation
- Alchemist, Reiki Master and Intuitive Energy Healer
Professional memberships: GNC (General Naturopathic Council); NNA (Naturopathic Nutrition Association), CThA (Complementary Therapists Health Association). The Infertility Network UK, a Foresight Practitioner, The Fertility Reflexology Network, British Wheel of Yoga (BWY).
Where: Grenville Mews, Hampton Hill TW121BE
Day and evening appointments available. Cash, Paypal, bank transfer, cheques with guarantee card, debit and credit cards.All treatments are based on the individual and full consultations are taken. Please bring any medication you may be taking to the consultation and copies of any functional laboratory tests.