Whilst nutritional therapy can support many health issues my expertise lies with hormonal health.
How? By considering nutritional intake and absorption, highlighting any deficiencies or excesses, and recommending alternative dietary and lifestyle measures which will support regulation of your endocrine health. My practical approach combines functional laboratory tests and in-house health screening, devising an individual and bespoke health and well being programme just right for you.
- Puberty, pre-menstrual symptoms, the menopause, endometriosis/fibroids/polyps, menstruation irregularities, .
- Fertility –preparing for pregnancy, unexplained infertility, conceptual health, recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy and post natal health in addition to assisted conception including ICSI, IVF, IUI, GIFT and during pregnancy. I am founder of Creation Fertility
- Immunity and auto-immune related health issues including hypo and hyper thyroidism, anaemia and other immune related illnesses
- Nervous system – depression, stress, anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia
- Ageing and skin health
- Concentration and memory
- Cardiovascular health including cholesterol and blood pressure
- Digestive disturbances which impacts on hormonal health
Call Justine Evans ND, B.Sc Nut.Med hormone alchemist and fertility expert now on 07747 133170 to arrange a consultation!
- Consultations: Necessary to understand the underlying cause of your ill-health, together with understanding your goals and aspirations. My objective is to provide a unique and achievable programme specifically designed for you. Prior to our meeting you will be asked to complete a lengthy questionnaire. Please email this back to me prior to our meeting or bring a printed copy with you to the consultation together with copies of any medical or nutritional evaluation tests you may have already had and any supplements or medication you may be taking.The consultation includes Asyra Health Screening, lifestyle evaluation, recommending positive change to enable balance – I consider the environmental impact on your health and the use of complementary therapies such as massage, reflexology, healing, exercise, yoga, Spagyric energy remedies and/or meditation. I refer to other mind/body therapies or for further functional orthodox testing when necessary. For instance this could be to a GP or consultant, counsellor or psychologist or organising private laboratory tests such as a hormonal profile, a stool analysis, liver function or tests for parasites/bacteria etc. My approach offers plenty of support and a free copy of “Create Health”, which is a great aid to restoring and maintaining well-being.Please note: The initial consultation needs to be face to face and takes about 1.5 hours, thereafter “follow on” consultations are recommended – providing you are not having any form of “body” treatment with me, these can be in clinic, via telephone or skype. All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.