“Meditation helps find the silence between thoughts”
Provides tools and techniques to manage stress, depression, weight loss and encourage hormone balance. By focusing on the present it helps train the mind. Physically it supports the reduction of prolactin and cortisol and is a great form for stress reduction. In essence it is a natural tool to obtain well being and harmony.
Meditation is a journey of self discovery; it is non competitive but takes practice.
- 1-2-1 meditation lessons (£60)
- Courses of 6 classes available £300 for 6 60 minute lessons or £250 for a couse of 6 45 minute classes
- workshops and “Love you womb” events held throughout the year
- Meditation combines well with my naturopathic Seasonal Health Programmes, nutritional therapy and personalised meditations are included within reflexology and complementary therapy treatments
- FREE Audio Meditation
- Enhances digestive health and wellbeing – I call this mindful eating or read The Importance of Mindful Eating for more information
Types of meditation:
- Guided, sometimes called visualization. You are taken on a journey to form mental images of places or situations.
- Focus – using breath, chant, movement, mudra or mantra
- Postural – using poses and mudra’s (hand positions)
- Mindful – develop an awareness of the present through silence, walking or focusing on the flow of your breath.
- Spiritual – spiritual development
- More information look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYUaz3H85s
Call Justine Justine Evans ND on 07747 133170
0r email me email@example.com