- CAM professional, Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist since 1997. A Registered Naturopath (ND) (2013) with a BSc. in Nutritional Medicine (2009).
- Provides modern in-house health screening (Asyra) during consultations. This provides nutrient absorption analysis and much more. Functional laboratory tests and genomic testing is also available.
- Considers outside stress factors which may be impacting on your health
Expert in Hormone Health and Fertility. This includes puberty, hormone influenced health issues including polyps, cysts, endometriosis, PCOS, menstruation irregularities, (in)fertility, pregnancy health, menopause imbalances, thyroid and other endocrine or stress related illnesses
- Founder of Creation Fertility – supporting conceptual health and sub-fertility
- Hormone Alchemist, Fertility Expert and Nutrition Coach
- Author E-books – Create Health and Exploring Meditation
- Complementary Health Practitioner – reflexology, far infrared thermal therapy, Energy healing together with Bio-Regulatory/Spagyric remedies
- Considers Seasonal Health – see my signature Seasonal Health Programmes
- Alchemist, Reiki Master and Intuitive Energy Healer
Professional memberships include : Registered with the GNC (General Naturopathic Council); Full member of NNA (Naturopathic Nutrition Association) whose code of ethics I adhere to and the CThA (Complementary Therapists Health Association). I am a member of The Infertility Network UK, a Foresight Practitioner, the CCTN (Children’s Complementary Therapy Network) and The Fertility Reflexology Network, British Wheel of Yoga (BWY).
Where: Grenville Mews, Hampton Hill TW121BE
Contact Justine Evans Hormone Alchemist on 07747 133170 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day and evening appointments available
Payment Terms: Cash, Paypal, bank transfer, cheques with guarantee card, debit and credit cards
All treatments are based on the individual and full consultations are taken. Please bring any medication you may be taking to the consultation and copies of any functional laboratory tests.